Wednesday 19 December 2012

Zuma Blitz (PC Game)

I seldom play action games of any sort, but those that I do have generally short life spans. I get tired and most are so formulaic, you get very bored. Facebook is a rare gaming destination, so I figured this game would be a buzzkill or at least unexciting.I clicked anyways because I'm a dick and try every game once and then bitch about the experience.


Zuma's Blitz is actually a pretty fun way to spend a minute or two. The fact that you start off at the highest skill level you previously played is a bonus. You actually almost have to pay attention to play the game. You don't need to be a genius to play it, but you might feel smart for a nanosecond.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments With Your Name Thanks!

Note: Kindly Share this post with your friends. Please don't forget to leave your review about any Game you are going to download. Leave a comment if you find any dead link i will update the post within 1 day.
Thanks You!

http://worldplaycity.blogspot.com/